... more about us
things you might like to know…
- We are a “Fairtrade church” – which means we only serve tea and coffee which are fairly traded
- We have a “library” of Christian books and resources for adults & children to borrow (kept in our Prayer Room)
We raise money for…
- CHRISTIAN AID
- NCH “ACTION for CHILDREN” raising money each year and sending gifts at Christmas time.
- METHODIST HOMES ( supporting the elderly & people with dementia)
- ALL WE CAN providing world-wide relief & development
We work with
- two other local churches in the Hasbury area to provide transport, a home cooked meal and fellowship for elderly house-bound members of our local community. first Monday of every month.
- CHURCHES TOGETHER IN HALESOWEN
Our outreach work supports...
- The Black Country Foodbank by collecting non-perishable food, drinks and hygiene products
- The Halesowen Welcome Group for asylum seekers & refugees. We support them with friendship. a listening ear, practical help and by providing items of clothing and household goods.
- T4U Christmas Shoebox appeal – sending boxes of gift items to children across the world
- The work of the Black Country Wheels Independent School (provides an alternative education for vulnerable teenagers aged 14 - 16) We support them by supplying clothing, toiletries, stationery and seasonal gifts.
- The Emily Jordan Foundation to help support this local charity we collect ink cartridges and old spectacles