during the Covid 19 pandemic, churches across the nation are encouraging us to pray, to set aside a special time each day to pray for our neighbours, our family, our friends, our nation, our leaders, our world and ourselves!
At 7 o'clock each evening you're invited to light a candle where it can be seen (and is safe) and spend some time in prayer. It really is an oasis of peace during this troubled time.
- is part of everything we do. we have a special room in our church dedicated to prayer. It's meant to be a quiet, safe place which is freely accessible. A number of people meet there every Sunday morning at 9.45. We pray for the world, our community, people we know and to answer specific prayer requests.
- In our foyer there are a number of prayer "tools". One is a book of prayer where you can write in a name of someone (or some situation) which needs prayer. Those are normally read out during our morning worship time.
- In addition there's a locked box on top of the bookcase where you can put a more specific request. these will be prayed for every Sunday morning in our prayer room for 3 months. This will be strictly confidential and no one will ask for more details.
- If you want personal prayer there is an opportunity to pray in complete confidence with our prayer ministry team
- and, finally we have a regular service for Prayer & healing. for more information about that check our "Circuit Events" page